Sunday 13 May 2012

LYM Week Two at Moksha Yoga Orleans


What does “Be Accessible” mean to Moksha Yoga Orleans?

It means that when you walk into the studio, you will be greeted by your teacher. If you’ve been to our classes before, you’ll even be greeted by name! The teacher is always available before and after class for any burning questions that you may have. Want help with a pose? Have an old running injury that keeps flaring up? Feeling a little more internal than usual - or maybe you have extra energy to burn! Let your teacher know and she’ll give you tips and pointers to get the most out of your class.

Moksha Yoga was designed to be accessible to anyone and everyone. No matter what your background - yoga or otherwise! - we want Moksha Yoga Orleans your yoga home. So, come on in, and tell us how you’re feeling. Have some tea, and do some yoga!!

How have I done to “Be Accessible” this week?

This week all yoga challengers can bring a friend for free! I invited a co-worker to come to class with me to share the joy that yoga brings me. Also, with this being a particularly demanding work week, I was “accessible” to myself by making the time for my yoga class. Taking 60 minutes out of the day to breathe and be one with my body can counteract the hustle and bustle of the week and bring me back to calmer mind and a gentler spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment