Monday 14 May 2012

Opening your heart

This weekend I attended a Mindfulness retreat. This is something that is completely new to me and before December, when I first starting practicing Moksha Yoga, would have been a bit beyond my comfort level.

After practicing mindful movement for a few months at Moksha Yoga Orleans, and inspired by their view of practicing yoga in all aspects of life, I decided to explore meditation and bring mindfulness off the mat.  Through this exploration, I found a local sangha which gave me the opportunity to pursue these two very complementary practices.

This journey has also brought me to wonderfully inspiring and positive people. I am full of gratitude for the joy that they have brought into my life.

For the last day of “Be Accessible”, I thought it pertinent to share how my practice with the studio has empowered me to become more accessible to the greater community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment